Please join us for tea, coffee, and a special array of desserts prepared by Metro Bis chef Chris Prosperi. Scholarship Committee Chair Cynthia Considine will tell us about the great work the Club does aiding students seeking higher education!
Please RSVP and make your $10.00 payment by Friday, March 10.
You may make a payment online
send a check to College Club of Hartford - Treasurer, c/o Michelle Kiley, 145 Orchard Road, West Hartford, CT 06117
Please contact Jennifer Matos at
(860) 214-0778 or firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions or concerns.
- Friday, October 7 will be our Welcome Back Meeting and luncheon at the Hartford Golf Club at 11:30 am (134 Norwood Road, West Hartford).
- Monday, November 7 at 4 pm we will meet at the West Hartford Public Library for our Mitchell Fund Meeting.
- Thursday, December 8 our popular Holiday Tea will be held at the Noah Webster House from 1-2:30 pm. Your Board will again be your hostesses.
- On February 16th at 11:00 am we will journey to the New Britain Museum of American Art for a guided tour. The cost will be $20 pp. An Evite will be out soon. Remember what fun we had there a few years ago? If transportation is an issue for you, please call Susan Redfield at (860) 561-1793 and she will attempt to connect you with a Member who is attending.
Guests are always welcome.